Cereal growing is becoming more complex all the time. Given the unpredictable weather patterns and the vagaries of the grain market it is important to get your decisions right to maximise yield and profit potential on your farm. Below are some guides to help your decision-making . From variety choice through to disease and weed identification the links below will aid your decision-making.
Some guidance is available below but for specific advice on the best solutions available, contact your local agricultural merchant or contact us directly. To get the latest news and Crop Crack direct to you, fill in your details in the Contact Us section and we will send it to you free by e-mail.
- Northern Ireland Cereal Recommended List
- AHDB Cereal Recommended List
- DARD Crops Advice
- Cereal Growth Stages – A Guide For Crop Treatments
- Weeds & Disease Identification
- Pests & Slug Identification
- Grain Storage Guide
- AHDB Weed Guide
- AHDB Disease Guide
- AHDB Guide to Growing Wheat
- AHDB Guide to Growing Barley
- AHDB Guide to Growing OSR